If your home or premises has been damaged by impact it is likely to need immediate attention.
The local authority or emergency services will try their best to make your property secure but are unlikely to have the resources to fully evaluate any long-term damage to the structure.
How Does A Loss Assessor Help With An Impact Damage Claim?
The damage caused by impact may not always be immediately visible. Structural cracks behind plaster or plasterboard may be concealed, but ICS has the expertise to deal with this problem. This can lead to your insurance company significantly underpaying on your claim, or worse yet, rejecting your claim altogether.
Our structural engineers provide a comprehensive report, tailored to your buildings insurance entitlement. We also have the resources to ensure emergency support and stripping out is carried out correctly and under supervision.
Alterations to the building may also raise issues of building regulation compliance and planning permission. ICS can deal with this on your behalf.
Appointing a loss assessor to deal with your insurance company frees up your time and ensures that your claim is handled by home insurance experts. You should never feel compelled to accept the first settlement that your insurer offers.
Insurance Claim Solutions are authorised and regulated by the financial conduct authority and act as your guide throughout the claims process.
Looking For Help With An Impact Insurance Claim?
Insurance Claim Solutions have the expertise and capacity to organise the following on your behalf:
- Conduct a site visit to determine the true extent of the damage
- Boarding up, emergency repairs and making safe.
- Arrange alternative accommodation through insurance approved letting agents
- Secure an interim payment for any hotel costs incurred
- Provide a structural engineers report and charted surveyors specification
- Secure the best settlement offer possible for you
- Help secure tradesmen to restore your property
When you first notify your claim to your insurers, you expect them to handle your claim efficiently and quickly. You have paid the premium and now you expect a good service at the point of claim You also expect the...
These are a few photos from a fire in Sussex. I am managing their insurance claim, helping them make sense of the devastation they encountered and making sure that the insurers play ball! Mr left the home and put the...
I started in the insurance industry post university and gained an invaluable basic training in insurance claims at Eagle Star (yes a name from the past!). Part of the training was how the policy can be interpreted to provide cover....
- A totally Professional, efficient and polite service. I was kept informed every step of the way and concluded with a very satisfactory settlement. I would definitely recommend Insurance Claims Solutions and will definitely be using them again should ... Read More
- We had an extensive leak from old piping in the cement floor of our utility room. We called our insurance company straight away who told us to get the leak stopped and then they would assess the damage from there. Because we didn’t have any experi... Read More
- I used Paul Edmonds to deal with a major water leak in my basement. He was extremely helpful and professional and guided me throughout the whole process. I couldn't fault the service I received. I highly recommend Paul and his team.
- Ross from ICS was an angel in a situation that was hairy and difficult with lots of complications. He was a great advisor, quick, and helpful. I added him to my Christmas card list because he made a bad few months for me a lot less stressful than t... Read More
- Paul Edmonds dealt with a sizeable insurance claim following a major water leak. We found him to be absolutely excellent!! He was friendly, helpful, supportive and professional. He took the stress out of the situation completely. Couldn't recomm... Read More