If your home or premises has been damaged by impact it is likely to need immediate attention.
The local authority or emergency services will try their best to make your property secure but are unlikely to have the resources to fully evaluate any long-term damage to the structure.
How Does A Loss Assessor Help With An Impact Damage Claim?
The damage caused by impact may not always be immediately visible. Structural cracks behind plaster or plasterboard may be concealed, but ICS has the expertise to deal with this problem. This can lead to your insurance company significantly underpaying on your claim, or worse yet, rejecting your claim altogether.
Our structural engineers provide a comprehensive report, tailored to your buildings insurance entitlement. We also have the resources to ensure emergency support and stripping out is carried out correctly and under supervision.
Alterations to the building may also raise issues of building regulation compliance and planning permission. ICS can deal with this on your behalf.
Appointing a loss assessor to deal with your insurance company frees up your time and ensures that your claim is handled by home insurance experts. You should never feel compelled to accept the first settlement that your insurer offers.
Insurance Claim Solutions are authorised and regulated by the financial conduct authority and act as your guide throughout the claims process.
Looking For Help With An Impact Insurance Claim?
Insurance Claim Solutions have the expertise and capacity to organise the following on your behalf:
- Conduct a site visit to determine the true extent of the damage
- Boarding up, emergency repairs and making safe.
- Arrange alternative accommodation through insurance approved letting agents
- Secure an interim payment for any hotel costs incurred
- Provide a structural engineers report and charted surveyors specification
- Secure the best settlement offer possible for you
- Help secure tradesmen to restore your property
When you first notify your claim to your insurers, you expect them to handle your claim efficiently and quickly. You have paid the premium and now you expect a good service at the point of claim You also expect the...
These are a few photos from a fire in Sussex. I am managing their insurance claim, helping them make sense of the devastation they encountered and making sure that the insurers play ball! Mr left the home and put the...
I started in the insurance industry post university and gained an invaluable basic training in insurance claims at Eagle Star (yes a name from the past!). Part of the training was how the policy can be interpreted to provide cover....
- Very happy with the overall service received from Paul and his team at Insurance Claims Solutions. Paul handled our claim and kept us informed throughout, taking away all the stress and hassle of dealing with the insurance company. Thank you
- I called Paul and ICS in to help me with my claim for water damage. The whole ground floor was flooded and I was not confident in dealing with Aviva on my own. Aviva had made some significant early mistakes and only through his professionalism and ha... Read More
- I was flooded very badly in 2016 my building insurers were of 2 speeds SLOW AND DEAD SLOW - I needed help and fast! - I contacted ICS and recieved prompt service by Ross Birch who over 10 months of rebuilding our home was Calm, at the end of the phon... Read More
- When disaster struck and our house suffered a flood due to a burst pipe, my insurers were extremely helpful with the initial elements of a claim. It soon become apparent to me that the required effort and scrutiny to make sure I was to be reimbursed ... Read More
- Service provided by Paul while dealing with my insurance was more than satisfactory. Took nearly 6 months to deal with my insurance from December 2019 till August 2020, due to the pandemic it was a hassle to get through to the right people and get it... Read More