Being unable to trade as a result of an insurance claim can be daunting. If trade ceases for a long period of time, customers and contracts may disappear. In a competitive market place, small businesses genuinely suffer with a loss of their customer base if a commercial claim is prolonged.
As business interruption cover is only based on your business’s accounts you may potentially never obtain a settlement of their true loss.
How Does A Loss Assessor Help With A Commercial Insurance Claim?
Insurers can take time to investigate a commercial claim using specialist loss adjusters and investigators. Their priority is reducing the insurer’s liability. Our claims team will work quickly to try and secure an interim payment for your business. Early interim payments are essential to keep cash flowing and the business moving.
As loss assessors, ICS have the professional expertise to move your claim forward without unnecessary confrontation. Once cover has been established, we can provide solutions in the short term whilst your business gets back on its feet. We also understand all the details in the business interruption policy, providing you with valuable guidance and expertise throughout the insurance claims process.
Even during their most difficult times, we've helped business owners of all sizes to get the best payout possible on their insurance policies. We've dealt with claims for a variety of business interruption scenarios in addition to dealing with commercial liability claims and property loss or damage. Due to our years of experience we are not phased by potentially time-consuming and complex claims.
Insurance Claims Solutions (ICS) are authorised and regulated by the financial conduct authority and unlike the insurance company appointed loss adjuster, we represent your interests only and not the insurance company's!
Looking For Help With Your Business Insurance?
Looking to make a business insurance claim?
Worried that your commercial insurance claim settlement is too low?
Insurance company rejecting your claim?
It's time to appoint a loss assessor who will:
- Check and validate cover
- Liaise directly with your accountant to assess loss of revenue as calculated by the policy
- Assess the viability and chances for success of each potential claim
- Arrange an alternative trading site or system of outsourcing, if viable
- Organise an interim payment based on turnover and gross profit
- Organise emergency repairs to commercial property
- Secure your business premises
- Provide a fully quantified contents, stock and fixtures and fittings claim
When you first notify your claim to your insurers, you expect them to handle your claim efficiently and quickly. You have paid the premium and now you expect a good service at the point of claim You also expect the...
These are a few photos from a fire in Sussex. I am managing their insurance claim, helping them make sense of the devastation they encountered and making sure that the insurers play ball! Mr left the home and put the...
I started in the insurance industry post university and gained an invaluable basic training in insurance claims at Eagle Star (yes a name from the past!). Part of the training was how the policy can be interpreted to provide cover....
- I appointed Paul Edmond's to handle a very complex insurance claim that I didn't feel would reach a satisfactory end had I managed it myself. Paul is undoubtedly an insurance claim expert thanks to his years of experience and contacts within the indu... Read More
- I had made a HUGE mistake when I appointed Paul Edmonds to be my Loss Assessor: I waited too long to do it - I should have done it MUCH SOONER. He was nothing but professional throughout, exhibiting patience, perseverance and obtaining an acceptable... Read More
- Very happy with the overall service received from Paul and his team at Insurance Claims Solutions. Paul handled our claim and kept us informed throughout, taking away all the stress and hassle of dealing with the insurance company. Thank you
- I called Paul and ICS in to help me with my claim for water damage. The whole ground floor was flooded and I was not confident in dealing with Aviva on my own. Aviva had made some significant early mistakes and only through his professionalism and ha... Read More
- I was flooded very badly in 2016 my building insurers were of 2 speeds SLOW AND DEAD SLOW - I needed help and fast! - I contacted ICS and recieved prompt service by Ross Birch who over 10 months of rebuilding our home was Calm, at the end of the phon... Read More
Frequently Asked Questions
These insurance policies cover a business from insured damage, but they can also cover commercial properties or the interruption of your regular business activities.
Different commercial insurance policies will cover different things, but in general a good business insurance plan will cover, public liability, employers' liability, professional indemnity costs, business legal expenses, commercial property damage, damage to goods in transit, and periods of business interruption.
The first step if to determine exactly what damages you are claiming for and what the causes were. Insurers will hold you to your initial account so it’s important to be thorough, accurate and truthful.