Insurance Loss Assessors
Loss Assessors vs Loss Adjusters
The role of Loss Assessors and Loss Adjusters are easily confused, and it’s important to know the difference between them. Both work on your claim – the Loss Adjuster on behalf of the insurance company, and the Loss Assessor works for you, the policyholder.
Insurance Claim Solutions are independent Loss Assessors. Our job is to ensure you receive maximum entitlement on your insurance policy. We manage all aspects of your claim, negotiating and dealing directly with your insurance company’s Loss Adjuster to ensure you receive the very best settlement possible.
Working with an independent Loss Assessor such as Insurance Claim Solutions allows progress to move swiftly and smoothly, giving you confidence that your claim will be handled correctly, and without error. Employing a professional Loss Assessor to take care of everything for you saves time, stress, and ultimately lets you concentrate on your day to life.
What does a Loss Assessor do?
The Loss Assessor will also attend the site soon after the claim, to meet you and agree their fee.
It is their role to:
- Survey the damage and help with the claims process.
- Help with providing a temporary relocation for you, organising clean up, salvage and presenting a report to the insurers on the damage.
- Negotiate with the insurance company to get you the best contractors for repairs.
- Deal with claims that have initially been declined by the insurance company, or are experiencing delays in agreeing settlement.
- Full handling of your claim on your behalf.
Even if you have the time to deal with insurers yourself, professional insurance Loss Assessors will have more experience and be able to get the best result for you and your claim.