Making an insurance claim is a very personal thing to do. We understand that you will have looked for assistance for a reason, and we take the time to listen to how we can help you. We believe that if we do not take the time to listen, then we cannot fully understand your concerns and issues with your claim.
After you have made initial contact with us, we will start by making a no charge visit to your home or premises to discuss your concerns and assess the damage caused. We will then, by email, write to you with a fee proposal and an outline of how to manage your claim.
Once we have been instructed to manage your insurance claim we will carry out the following:
- Write to you confirming the agreed fee
- Organise emergency cleaning, boarding and installation of dehumidifiers
- Meet with the insurance company representative and/or loss adjuster on your behalf
- Discuss the outline of the claim with you.
- Present a fully quantified claim to your insurers based on your maximum entitlement
- Instruct structural engineers and chartered surveyors as necessary to provide professional advice and specifications of works
- Provide building quotations from our approved contractors
- Negotiate and manage your insurance claim from start to finish
- Offer you the maximum support
- Offer you the best settlement option for your circumstances – you may want to carry out alternative works, upgrade your property or receive a cash settlement
By undertaking the above activity, we will be able to provide a personal service for a personal issue. This will allow you to continue with your daily life as much as possible, minimizing the need for insurance related stress and worry.